Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2012

[OPEN SOURCE] vnLoader - HTTP Bot - DL/Exec, Update, Visit - [UDP | HTTP Flood] [VB6]

[Image: logoxx.png]

Hey guys!
I'm presenting my HTTP Bot called 'vnLoader' i was coding it about 1 year ago for a couple of months. I don't use it anymore so I gonna share this with you.
It only lays around on my computer. So why not giving something to the community.


About the Bot:
  • Coded in VB6
  • Startup (of course)
  • Mutex (of course)
  • Copy & Paste UAC Bypass
  • Commands:
    • Download & Execute
    • Update
    • Remove
    • Visit Website (visible/hidden)
    • UDP Flood
      > attacks random ports
    • HTTP Flood
      > if server is vulnerable to Slowloris -> Slowloris attack
      > else -> HTTP Get Flood
  • Uses Sockets to connect!
READ MORE »

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét